WordPress VPS : Best VPS Hosting for WordPress
More than 15 Locations All Over the World
Choose a location
Never stay behind the doors. Always be there for your customers.
A good datacenter never lets their connections drop or waver.
With fast, dedicated resources, your services are never throttled.
Dedicated resources ensure you will never compete for computing time.
Small Distance to Exchange Servers
Located at several hubs of the Internet around the world.
No Outages, No Failures
Never-failing powerful new hardware, backed with emergency power sources.
Caring Support Team
Your work is important. We know, we care, and we support you.
From agile little virtual machines to robustperformance VMs, boasting Enterprise SSD andpowerful hardware. Batteries included!
Dedicated NVMe SSD Virtual Private Servers
Our US cluster includes 8 datacenters in New York City, Washington DC, Buffalo, Los Angeles – California, Phoenix – Arizona, Dallas – Texas, and Seattle – Washington, and Pittsburg – Pennsylvania.
What Our Clients Have to Say
I have tried different VPS companies and I can say I am very satisfied with RouterHosting performance. They have treated me well and had a solid uptime and performance. I do recommend them A+.
Great Service, Very Reliable
RouterHosting provides fast and very reliable servers. They were very helpful when we were migrating from our old providers, quickly resolving any issues we have had. Thier support is great I can't recommend them highly enough!
Great customer support and good services at a good price
I have been using their services for about a year now, and except for a small issue, the service has worked very well all this time. Their customer service is very quick and good, and the price is good.
FAQ | Virtual Private Server for WordPress
What is VPS hosting and Virtual servers?
Virtual Private Network (VPS) and Virtual servers are virtual machines that provide you with a dedicated hosting service. These services will sold by Internet hosting service providers such as Routerhosting to let you experience a powerful, fast, reliable, and secure VPS service.
What is the difference between shared hosting and VPS hosting?
When it comes to identify the difference between shared hosting and VPS hosting, the following items are noticeable:
- Shared hosting means sharing a server with all resources while VPS hosting s a dedicated server within a shared hosting.
- Shared hosting is good for beginner or basic personal sites while VPS hosting is ideal for online stores, large personal sites, and small businesses on the web.
- VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting.
- Customization in shared hosting is not allowed while in a VPS hosting, you can customize your plans.
- Prices are more affordable in shared hosting while because of being private, VPS hosting are more expensive.
What is WordPress VPS hosting?
You may ask yourself, what is WordPress VPS hosting? WordPress VPS server hosting is a usual shared or dedicated hosting service used especially for WordPress Websites. Some of the good advantages and features of this service are including high security and performance level, improved performance, affordable price, server customization, and pre-configured service.
What are WordPress VPS requirements?
In order to configure your server on a WordPress VPS, some basic requirements are needed. If you wish to use one of Routerhosting’s plans, you need at least 2GB free memory, 2 CPU cores and 30 GB NVME/SSD storage to start your WordPress VPS server configuration.
You may ask why Routerhosting,com? The answer is so simple. Routerhosing will provides you with the following features:
- 365/24/7 technical support
- The best protection methods and algorithms for DDOS attacks
- Full control on your server
- Using NVMe SSD storage for experiencing the world’s best I/O performance
- 996% Dedicated resources
- Variety of payment options (such as Bitcion, Altcoin, Credit Cards, and other currencies)
- Very cost effective plans
- And the best feature is the Guarantee of 7-days Money – back that let you test one of our plans and if you’re unsatisfied, we will pay your money back.