Cheap Ubuntu VPS
You can simply start using Ubuntu or Ubuntu Mate Remote Desktop on your VPS and connect to it remotely using VNC or XRDP.
Available All Around the World!
Guaranteed Uptime Never stay behind the doors. Always be there for your customers.
Unlike your home Wi-Fi or mobile internet, a good datacenter never lets their connections drop
Using fast, dedicated resources, your bots will run smoothly and never be throttled.
Dedicated resources ensure your trade processes are never going to compete for computing time.
Small Distance to Exchange Servers
Routerhosting has chosen the best Forex VPS locations, close to the main international hubs of forex trading. Sit next to your broker.
No Outages, No Failures
Powerful new hardware, backed with emergency power sources at the datacenter, will always remain online. This light never goes out.
Caring Support Team
We know you’re doing important trades. Your success is our success. We care, and we support you.
From Agile Little Virtual Machines to RobustPerformance VMs, Boasting Enterprise SSD, andPowerful Hardware. Batteries Included!
What is Linux KVM?
Kernel-Based Virtual Machine or KVM is an open-source virtualization technology built into Linux that works on x86 and x64 processors capable of virtualization. KVM turns Linux into a tier-1 (bare-metal) Hypervisor that helps run multiple virtual machines on unmodified Windows or Linux images. These virtual machines have their own virtualized hardware such as graphics adapter, network card, etc. as a result, you can enjoy the performance and reliability of the Linux kernel at the base of your structure.
Dedicated Linux KVM VPS Servers
Our US cluster includes 8 datacenters in New York City, Washington DC, Buffalo, Los Angeles – California, Phoenix – Arizona, Dallas – Texas, and Seattle – Washington, and Pittsburg – Pensylvania.
Our Clients Say
Great Service, Very Reliable RouterHosting provides fast and very reliable servers. They were very helpful when we were migrating from our old providers, quickly resolving any issues we have had. Thier support is great I can't recommend them highly enough!
I have tried different VPS companies and I can say I am very satisfied with RouterHosting performance. They have treated me well and had a solid uptime and performance. I do recommend them A+.
Great customer support and good services at a good price I have been using their services for about a year now, and except for a small issue, the service has worked very well all this time. Their customer service is very quick and good, and the price is good.
FAQ | Ubuntu VPS
What is Ubuntu VPS?
Ubuntu is one of the most and user-friendliest distributions of Linux which based on Debian.
Our dedicated Ubuntu VPS servers give you full functionality of the Ubuntu as well as you can install other Linux distributions as well.
Where are our Ubuntu servers located?
We have More than 10 available locations to get Ubuntu VPS Servers from, Choose the closest location to your audience(New York City – New York, Washington DC, Buffalo, New York, Los Angeles – California, Phoenix – Arizona, Dallas – Texas, Seattle – Washington, and Pittsburgh – Pennsylvania,…)
What are the differences between a VPS and shared hosting?
- Shared hosting means sharing a server with all resources while VPS hosting is a dedicated server within a shared hosting.
- Shared hosting is good for beginner or basic personal sites while VPS hosting is ideal for online stores, large personal sites, and small businesses on the web.
- VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting.
- Customization in shared hosting is not allowed while in VPS hosting, you can customize your plans.
- Prices are more affordable in shared hosting while the prices in VPS hosting are more costly (because of being private).
What are the benefits of using Ubuntu?
To be concise about the benefits of Ubuntu, we are going to list the benefits in 10 items:
- Ubuntu is Free
- Ubuntu offers Complete Customizability
- Ubuntu does not require restarting when updated
- Ubuntu does not require installing
- Ubuntu is an Open-Source platform
- Ubuntu is a very secure platform
- Window Tiling is supported by Ubuntu
- Ubuntu’s Command Line are easy to learn
- Ubuntu is Resource-Friendly platform
- Ubuntu is an easy platform to develop
What's the difference between Ubuntu desktop and server?
In general Ubuntu desktop and Ubuntu server are different in terms of Graphical User Interface, Applications, and last but not least Installation. The Ubuntu desktop includes a graphical user interface while the Ubuntu server does not. Secondly, regarding the application of Ubuntu desktop it offers an office productivity suite, multimedia software, and web browser and a lot more, while you won’t find those things on Ubuntu desktop.
What can I do with an Ubuntu server?
There are some uses cases that anyone might face with when it comes to Ubuntu servers:
- Database server
- File and print server
- Cloud services
- Email server
- Container deployment
- Development platform
Why choose Routerhosting Ubuntu VPS?
- 365/24/7 technical support
- The best protection methods and algorithms for DDOS attacks
- Full control on your server
- Using NVMe SSD storage for experiencing the world’s best I/O performance
- 996% Dedicated resources
- You can buy a very cheap and instant ready Windows VPS or Linux VPS for only $4.95 Per Month
- And the best feature is the Guarantee of 7-days Money-back
How long does it take to set up a Ubuntu Virtual Private Server?
Instant activation Ubuntu VPS will be ready within 20 minutes