Linux VPS Hosting
Available All Around the World!
Never stay behind the doors. Always be there for that right moment.
Unlike your home Wi-Fi or mobile internet, a good datacenter never lets their connections drop
Using fast, dedicated resources, your bots will run smoothly and never be throttled.
Dedicated resources ensure your trade processes are never going to compete for computing time.
Small Distance to Exchange Servers
Routerhosting has chosen the best Forex VPS locations, close to the main international hubs of forex trading. Sit next to your broker.
No Outages, No Failures
Powerful new hardware, backed with emergency power sources at the datacenter, will always remain online. This light never goes out.
Caring Support Team
We know you’re doing important trades. Your success is our success. We care, and we support you.
From Agile Little Virtual Machines to RobustPerformance VMs, Boasting Enterprise SSD, andPowerful Hardware. Batteries Included!
What is Linux KVM?
Dedicated Linux VPS Servers
Our US cluster includes 8 datacenters in New York City, Washington DC, Buffalo, Los Angeles – California, Phoenix – Arizona, Dallas – Texas, and Seattle – Washington, and Pittsburg – Pensylvania.
Our Clients Say
Great Service, Very Reliable RouterHosting provides fast and very reliable servers. They were very helpful when we were migrating from our old providers, quickly resolving any issues we have had. Thier support is great I can't recommend them highly enough!
I have tried different VPS companies and I can say I am very satisfied with RouterHosting performance. They have treated me well and had a solid uptime and performance. I do recommend them A+.
Great customer support and good services at a good price I have been using their services for about a year now, and except for a small issue, the service has worked very well all this time. Their customer service is very quick and good, and the price is good.
FAQ | Linux VPS
What are VPS hosting and Virtual servers?
Virtual Private Network (VPS) and Virtual servers are virtual machines that provide you with a dedicated hosting service. These services will be sold by Internet hosting service providers such as Routerhosting to let you experience a powerful, fast, reliable, and secure VPS service.
What is a Linux VPS?
Linux VPS is a virtual server hosted on a physical server optimized for Linux operating system. Additionally, it's a combination of shared hosting and dedicated server hosting. And, in Linux VPS hosting, it's more of shared hosting.
What are the differences between a VPS and shared hosting?
- Shared hosting means sharing a server with all resources while VPS hosting is a dedicated server within a shared hosting.
- Shared hosting is good for beginner or basic personal sites while VPS hosting is ideal for online stores, large personal sites, and small businesses on the web.
- VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting.
- Customization in shared hosting is not allowed while in VPS hosting, you can customize your plans.
- Prices are more affordable in shared hosting while the prices in VPS hosting are more costly (because of being private).
Linux VPS vs Windows VPS: what’s the difference?
Linux is an open source, free operating system, while Windows is a commercial operating system. Consequently, the price of a Linux server in comparison to a Windows server is much lower. However, technology-wise, if you are using MS SQL database and Windows scripts and software then your choice is inevitably a Windows VPS, while if you are using Open-Source languages like PHP and MY SQL then you should perhaps go with the Linux VPS. By the way, Linux offers various options when it comes to distribution options, like Ubuntu, Debian, or CentOS etc.
In terms of ease of use, the Windows VPS might be the better option, if you are not a Jack of all trades in the IT world. However, Linux should be managed by SSH, which requires more technical knowledge, yet, many experts argue that Linux VPS can be managed easier and is more effective if you know how to control and manage it.
Here's a wrap-up for the question of Linux VPS Vs Windows VPS:
- More expensive
- More updates
- Easier support access
- Covers more software if they are required
- Open source
- Very cheap
- Great choice if not a lot of software is needed
- Requires more technical knowledge
Where are Routerhosting Linux servers located?
We have More than 10 available locations to get Linux KVM VPS Servers from, Choose the closest location to your audience(New York City – New York, Washington DC, Buffalo, New York, Los Angeles – California, Phoenix – Arizona, Dallas – Texas, Seattle – Washington, and Pittsburgh – Pennsylvania,...)
Why choose Routerhosting Linux VPS?
You may ask why Routerhosting.com for Linux VPS? The answer is so simple. Routerhosting will provide you with the following features:
- 365/24/7 technical support
- The best protection methods and algorithms for DDOS attacks
- Full control on your server
- Using NVMe SSD storage for experiencing the world’s best I/O performance
- 996% Dedicated resources
- Variety of payment options (such as Bitcoin, Altcoin, Credit Cards, and other currencies)
- Very cost-effective plans
- And the best feature is the Guarantee of 7-days Money-back that lets you test one of our plans and if you’re unsatisfied, we will pay your money back.
How long does it take to set up a Linux Virtual Private Server?
Instant activation Linux VPS will be ready within 20 minutes