In this article, I would like to show you how easily you can sign up for a Windows or Linux VPS server (This includes Windows RDP which is technically is the same product as a Windows VPS). The whole process takes less than one minute and you have to wait for another 2 to 20 minutes for the VPS creation to be done.
First, you have to choose what operating system you wish to have on your VPS server?
Windows – Click on the link below:
Linux – Click on the link below:
In this example, I would go with a Windows VPS server but it is basically the same procedure for a Linux VPS and it is easy to do ????
You can pick any available VPS plans. I would suggest picking the following plan if you are new to do or does not have a high usage or any higher plans to have a good experience (no lag or slowness)
|4 GB RAM||2 CPU||50GB SSD RAID10||1Gbps DDoS Protected||8TB Bandwidth||USA, UK, Germany||$19.95/m|
However, if you are tight on budget then you can go with a lower plan but Windows is heavy to run so it needs recommended 4GB of RAM or higher.
- Click on ‘Order Now‘ on your desired plan (if you are still not sure which plan is right for you then please click here to find the best vps that fits in to your needs)
- On the order page. Choose your billing cycle (longer period like yearly plans are subject to get a discount on it)
- Enter ‘myserver01‘ as below in the ‘Name or Hostname field‘.
4. The ‘region‘, if you have a specific location to have your server in please choose it from here. US or Europe or Asia you can choose otherwise leave it as default. Also, you can choose your desired Operating System.
5. Click on ‘Continue‘. Next page. Confirm your order and click on ‘Checkout‘
6. Now you have to enter your contact details.
7. Scroll down and pick your desired payment method then if click on ‘I have read and agree to the Terms of Service‘ and click on ‘Complete Order‘.
8. Pay the invoice and check your email inbox for the VPS server details and further instructions. Please also keep in mind each server takes 2 to 20 minutes to install so please be patient ????